Apartment Maintenance Technician- The Summit at Mill Creek
High Associates Ltd. is one of the eleven lines of business of the High Companies. We are committed to innovation, industry leadership, environmental stewardship, and helping meet the needs of our community. At High, you'll find a comprehensive Green Initiative and generous volunteer culture.
We are currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance Technician, ideally with a background in lease-up/new construction, to join The Summit at Mill Creek in Lancaster, PA. The Technician will be responsible for the completion of technical building maintenance and emergency repairs as required by service requests submitted by all appropriate tenants and/or owners. They will also perform preventative maintenance assignments as scheduled.
This is a Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
With an on-call rotation every 3rd week (including weekends)
Starting at $20/hour and can increase based on previous work experience
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED) required
- 1-3 years of directly-related building maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical work, & appliance repair
- A valid driver’s license is required
- An EPA or HVAC certification is a plus but not required.
- Flexibility required to work a scheduled on-call rotation, which could include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Working for The High Companies:
High Associates is a leading developer, broker, and manager of office space, industrial real estate, retail properties, and apartments in Lancaster, PA; throughout South Central PA; and beyond.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure"
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match