At Bombardier Aviation, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
With an average of over 300 sunny days per year, Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Tucson Service Center is surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and desert landscapes. Celebrating over 40 years of operations in Tucson, Arizona, the service center occupies almost 1 million sq ft of total hangar space and is the largest of Bombardier’s nine aircraft service centers. The facility services both Bombardier commercial and business aircraft. Since its inauguration in 1976, the facility has been located at Tucson International Airport, a strategic location and a key local partner. The 247,000 sq ft Business Aircraft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, customized exterior paint, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from CAAC, FAA, EASA, Argentina (Military), Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Qatar and South Africa.
Bombardier has an exciting opportunity available for an A&P Technician based in Tucson, AZ.
In your role, you will:
• Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
• Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Participate in 5-S activities.
• Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
• Assist other maintenance disciplines as needed
• Assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft as needed
• Assist with engine removal / installation as needed
• Assist with aircraft component repair as needed