As a federal government contractor, StandardAero requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you receive an approved medical or religious accommodation. Proof of vaccination will be required.
- Accomplish assigned work in a timely manner.
- Remove and replace Engines, Flight Controls, Gear, and Doors.
- Able to rig Flight Controls.
- Perform Routine Maintenance Items on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Challenger, Global Express, Cessna, and Learjet.
- 3 to 5 Years’ Experience accomplishing maintenance checks on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Challenger, Global Express, Cessna, OR Learjet
- Interpret technical documents such as Maintenance Manuals and Service Bulletins.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be a self starter with ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
- Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
- Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.