Job Location: Westborough 0NK54 - Westborough, MA
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Perform inspection of product run through Automated Optical Inspection equipment as it is manufactured on the SMT line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components’ moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards as documented in work instructions.
- Verify process compliance to established AOI programs.
- Verify integrity of data collected by machinery.
- Communicate defects not captured by equipment to responsible personnel for enhancement of program integrity.
- Communicate to assembly operators defects being noted during the AOI program review.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to NEOTech's various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.