You can participate to many interested mobile projects for Samsung's leading technology products like:
- TV project: mobile application for interactive with Samsung’s Smart TV seri like Frame, Sero, QTV, The Wall…
- AV Project: mobile application for Samsung’s high end speakers like Sound Bar, Galaxy home…
- Flip project: provide education solution for streaming and sharing documents from phone/tablet to Smart Signage
- Signage project: mobile application for control and remote to Samsung display devices.
- Beside that, you could contribute to some famous Samsung SDK products.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain mobile application base on Android platform (Kotlin/Java)
- Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software/application development work required by each project
- Be responsible for building attractive, efficient, and responsive applications for tablet and smartphones.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements to final delivery.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have experience with source version control (Git, SVN,…)
- At least 2-years experiences with native Android development (Android Studio, Kotlin, Java, Google API…)
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Familiar with reactive framework like RxJava, RxAndroid
- Experience working with remote data via REST APIs and JSON as well as integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- In-depth understanding of UI component & customization, proficient in creating flexible UI for various device screen sizes.
- Strong experience on caching, lazy loading, background threads, networking, push notifications.
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, memory leak.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test framework is a plus.
Skills and Qualifications
- University graduated with computer science, software, application programing related major.
- Good background knowledge about Design pattern, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Good for logical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Being able to use the English for working.