Remote work location
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented individual to translate, summarize and present large and complex datasets in an easily understandable manner, making is possible to spot patterns, trends and correlations. This position will work very closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and source datasets in order to design and deploy effective data visualization and storytelling techniques to generate insights from data. This is important work is imperative to support our Farmer First strategy!
What You Will Do:
• Work with business stakeholders and functional domain experts to map reporting requirements into dashboards and exploitative tools
• Build wireframes and mock-ups of dashboards and reports as needed to deliver effective data visualizations (primarily in Tableau)
• Explore large datasets to determine their characteristics and select appropriate visualizations
• Assess feasibility of analytics use cases in POC studies
• Adhere to enterprise visualization standards and best practices. Optimizes performance of the queries involving on the fly calculations.
• Enable business stakeholders to follow good visualization practices when developing self-service BI capabilities
• Act as a change agent to drive data driven decision making within the organization
• Build analytics solutions using variety of big data technologies and analytics tools as required, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedure
What You Will Bring:
• Coding languages in SQL, Python, R
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau)
• Experience with data integration, processing and preparations activities (AWS)
• Good understanding of data models, data warehousing concepts and various data management
• Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics or related field
• 2 - 5 years of related experience - internship experience acceptable
What We Offer:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES - You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people around the world who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.