Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Define and execute key performance indicators from contract coverage per commodity to part price variance use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply and procurement functions to optimize cost initiatives across the organization.
- Maintain relationships with the supply logistics teams across sites in order to ensure customer satisfaction, while optimizing the strategy and providing best practices for the organization.
- Participate in the development and implementation of various material strategies for the overall operational success by driving alignment between material supply and factory demand plan to meet customer requirements;
- Identify reasons for process or workflow inefficiencies and propose solutions and improved processes to meet the needs of the supply logistics team on time.
- Participate in training initiatives according to the established objectives.
- Manage the development of tools to increase efficiencies throughout the team
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations & Logistics Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience;
- You possess a working experience in Supply Logistics an asset.
- You have expert level knowledge with SAP with a minimum of 5 (5) years’ experience to build governance, reports and KPIs to support the team objectives
- You have computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (including but not limited to, MS Office suite, MS Outlook, SAP (or ERP and EWM systems)
- You possess a strong sense of ethics and are customer focused.
- As a team player, you will be able to work methodically with limited supervision. You will quickly identify problems and obstacles and you will know how to solve them.
- French is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.