This position provides sales support to the IN and MI outside sales teams in Rental Services. The Sales Support Analyst will collect data from various databases and will use that information to create valuable reporting on sales performance and lead generation. The person in this role will be highly organized and adept at compiling information into usable sales insight.
- Compile, analyze, and report on lead information from Dodge database and distribute actionable leads to appropriate sales representative and regional manager.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly lead generation reports for sales organization. This includes compiling, assigning, and tracking leads from multiple sources.
- Evaluate Rouse data and provide reporting to sales management on performance by category/class and make recommendations on areas of opportunity pertaining to rental rate realization.
- Compile and analyze data related to customer revenue, competition, and opportunity; provide revenue reporting to sales management.
- Act as administrator for CRM including evaluating for data integrity, cleansing data, CQI for Rental Excellence and provide CRM training for sales representatives and managers.
- Responsible for managing the transactional customer surveys, including analyzing performance and distribution to management.
- Assist with market share analysis and forecasting reporting.
- Assist sales team with bids, quotes and proposals, as requested.
- Identify opportunities and offer perspective on how to enhance sales lead generation and other areas of reporting for the sales organization based on experience and knowledge.
- Collaborate effectively with sales team and cross departmentally as needed.
- Review monthly A/R report and provide reporting to sales representative when customers have a balance over 90/120 days.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through an Associates or Bachelors’ degree in business, finance or marketing preferred; equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years or more of experience in reporting, analytics, or sales.
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)