Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Develop a communication strategy for the centralized Bombardier Quality team;
- Define and execute communication plans;
- Create compelling content including news, intranet pages, emails, videos, social media campaigns and presentations to inspire and engage our employees
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or an equivalent discipline with a 3 to 5 years of experience.
- You have a talent for simplifying complex information and synthesizing it while adapting it to your audience, both written and oral (French and English);
- You are very organized, detail-oriented and have a sense of initiative;
- You master the software of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience in website design would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.