It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Pricing Analyst is responsible for pricing, quoting, gathering and analyzing data to assist management in the decision-making aspects concerning customer pricing.
Areas of Focus
Pricing Analyst partners with product management team to create profitable pricing strategies and collaborates with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
• Maintain an accurate price database system to ensure that pricing is correct and current for all customers
• Responsible for executing contract price changes in accordance with contract terms and updating the systems
• Ensure conformance to pricing guidelines for orders placed. Approve or secure approval for any deviations to published pricing
• Recalculate published pricing when market conditions change, or contractual agreements are scheduled for re-pricing
• Work closely with the sales organization in the quoting process to ensure profitable sales objectives are met
• Work with the technical team to review customer requests for quotes and price based on market intelligence to maximize margins
• Run queries and pivot tables for sales organizations
• Margin analysis and review of commercial terms for large contracts, RFP’s and project quotes
• Develop and run margin reports as required
• Responsible for developing the sales forecast margins on a monthly basis
• Responsible for the reporting process for the sales incentive compensation program
• Prioritize responsibilities; schedule time
• Approval on price deviations
• Technical assistance to determine correct products to quote
• Associates degree in Economics or Finance major
• 3 - 5 years related experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Previous experience supporting a sales organization desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance major
• Battery Industry experience
• Manufacturing experience
if you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!