The ICE Cybersecurity Automation team is responsible for global information security workflow automation in a highly regulated critical financial infrastructure environment. The Analyst Cybersecurity Automation will be actively engaged in the development of software that ensures efficient and effective risk management throughout the information security lifecycle across the Red Team, Blue Team, Threat Intelligence, Application Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Software Development - delivers high quality, tested and secure code using a range of architectures, tools and frameworks to automate internal processes
- Security Analytics – develops dashboards, reports and analytics delivering insights into security risks and threats
- Behavioral Analysis - identifies and implements tools to baseline activity and alert or limit suspicious activity and insider threat among networks, databases, data and users
- Visualization - identifies new solutions and enhances existing open source and bespoke visualization toolsets to identify trends, compress event triage, understand data flows, identify anomalies, and automate reporting and analysis
Knowledge and Experience
- Software development experience
- Experience with any of the following technologies
- Linux or Windows administration
- Scripting and programming languages (Python, Powershell, etc.)
- Experience with interacting and coding against APIs
- Adheres to best practices (PEP 8) regarding appropriate design, security, and code quality
- An understanding of database schemas, relational data design theory, and must be proficient in database and web development.
- CI and provisioning tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- University degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline preferred
Specific Technologies: Linux, Bash, Python, Django, Nodejs, MySQL, regular expressions, string-parsing, SDLC, and project management.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.