Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Review customer due diligence questionnaires
- Identify key words used for research.
- Conduct, analyze and document customer and company researches/findings.
- Perform research with selected databases.
- Document findings and provide summaries with all relevant documentation.
- Keep internal databases up to date.
- Raise potential concerns to legal based on research findings (if required).
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (Contracts, Legal, Sales, Services and Support, Finance, etc.).
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
- You have a bachelor's degree or pertinent experience.
- Experience working in a legal environment (a plus).
- You are comfortable working with senior management.
- You have experience with business governance, KPI tracking and the associated packaging and presenting of said data.
- You possess advanced research and analytical skills.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- You have solid computer knowledge; strong MS office knowledge is a requirement, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- You have knowledge in Salesforce.com, MK Denial, Hoovers, Navex (a plus).
- You are bilingual (strong English speaking and writing skills).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.