Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Under general direction of the Contracts Supervisor, responsible for accurately entering contract pricing and membership information into the contract management database system.
- Responsible for timely updates of all contract pricing and membership information into the contract management database system.
- Maintains assigned supplier contract files and is responsible for maintaining supplier relations with appropriate contract contacts.
- Acts as key contact for assigned suppliers; supports problem resolution efforts to resolve invoice inaccuracies.
- Establishes and maintains contract documentation files within MetaStorm system.
- Validates daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly contract maintenance reports and makes appropriate contract management database system changes.
- Maintains exception reports that analyze pricing and membership information and performs analysis.
- Performs analysis of contract discrepancies; identifies source of issue and decides the appropriate action needed to resolve the issue; complex issues may require the coordination of several internal ABC departments and / or representatives from the supplier.
- Supports EDI technology project, as required, for assigned suppliers.
- Supports management initiatives and works closely with suppliers and other functional areas in order to improve processes.
- Works with distribution centers to troubleshoot contract discrepancies and updates membership and pricing information.
- Receives, identifies, and resolves discrepancies associated with assigned supplier contract issues.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program; normally requires a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of contracts administration
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data/situations quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to work through difficult tasks
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy; thorough
- Capable of making sound decisions to achieve goals
- Resourceful in pursuing or recommending new ideas and/or procedures
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.