The Change Readiness Analyst for service operations will be located in Phoenix AZ and will plan, lead, manage and drive key deliverables for several key projects. This position will use effective change management processes to support new initiatives including training and video materials. The CRA will drive effective collaboration through a variety of communication tools.
This is an individual contributor role.
In this role, you will:
- Lead project teams to define success criteria and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Measure, track and report/present progress updates to stakeholders periodically during project execution.
- Evaluate, create and execute meaningful programs and initiatives that drive effective change management globally.
- Create and develop training and/or awareness videos.
- Help support and create Sharepoint workflows using SP Online and Power Automate
- Develop & administer surveys, compiling and creative executive summary of the results.
- Assist with Microlearning (online video) storyboarding, scripts and development
- Collaborate with corporate communication, HR Learning & Development teams in the formulation of plans and activities to support change initiatives related to Service Operations.
Qualifications - External
- Strong, professional communication skills in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and help produce a variety of materials with shifting priorities, tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to conceptualize and execute communication
- Lead the development of communication and collateral for global internal and external teams.
- BA/BS degree in related discipline. Must have 2-3 years of hands-on Change Management or Project Management experience and knowledge of best practice change management methodologies.
- Demonstrated program/project management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple priorities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools: MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Must have experience with audio/visual editing software.