Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
What we’re looking for
Toyota’s Production Control is looking for a passionate and highly motivated ALC Analyst
The primary responsibility of this role is Overall Global Assembly Line Control (GALC) System- vehicle monitoring system that tracks each vehicle from entry into our order system through exit to our customer Toyota Logistics Services (TLS). Process here is to ensure proper vehicle flow from start to finish with minimal interruption to normal production.
Reporting to the Brian Griggs (Mgr) the person in this role will support the Production Control objective to Manage operation/function in ALC.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead coordination meetings with all Manufacturing areas to ensure any abnormal vehicle flow is understood and effective countermeasures are in place to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Must be able to visualize current condition and future action plans on a whiteboard or TEAMS, leading groups of 20+ members of management (Manager level to President).
- Production Instruction/Manifest issue- identify and resolve any abnormality on any Production related manifest or specification sheet generated by ALC Specialist.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) and/or equivalent manufacturing experience
- Cross functional coordination experience in a fast-paced environment (Perform Mtg Coordination using visual aids)
- Professional work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Excel experience managing data analysis with large complex files and the ability to demonstrate this skill
- Experience learning and utilizing complex computer systems
- Experience problem solving and making important productivity decisions quickly (ability to calculate quickly and accurately)
- Experience leading coordination meetings with all levels of management to ensure production volumes are met on time
- Experience communicating visually (whiteboard visualization skills)
- Understanding of vehicle line flow or related manufacturing line flow
- Experience utilizing multiple computer systems and data sources simultaneously
- Ability to rotate shifts
Added bonus if you have
- Education related to Mathematics (Minor or major in Mathematics)
- Leadership experience (team leader/group leader or similar title) in a manufacturing environment relative to Toyota
- Vehicle Manufacturing experience within a manufacturing shop (Body Weld, Paint, Assembly)
- Production Control experience within a high-volume production environment
- Logistics experience at an Automotive Manufacturing Facility
- Internal/External Logistics experience
- Basic Toyota related TPS fundamentals understanding and practice in problem solving, standardization, JIT, etc.
- Toyota experience
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com or send an email to TalentLinkAdmin@toyota.com.