In this role, you will be enabling the team to develop new and novel technologies for analog In-memory computing targeted towards AI applications. You will be part of a team working on emerging memory technologies and will have the opportunity to develop novel analog/mixed signal circuits to enable functionality. The ideal candidate will have desire to learn, rethink the current norms and a desire to push the technology envelope forward.
- Develop novel IC solutions for low-power, low-cost analog and mixed-signal computing including analog and digital signal processing concepts
- Design of analog and mixed-signal building blocks including silicon validation and supervision of layout activities.
- Effective technical verbal/written communication representing the org with limited supervision. Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders, customers and vendors
- Collaborates/participate in discussions to solve interdisciplinary technical issues in a cross-functional team environment.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and problem solver Curiosity to learn and share the knowledge
Education And Skills
- MSEE with 5+ y ears of experience or Ph.D. in Analog or Mixed signal IC design.
- Must Have Prior Experience In IC design Experience in at least one preferably multiple area of CMOS circuit: ADC, DAC, low power high performance amplifiers, LDO regulator and high stability references.
- Strong device physics and layout knowledge (FinFET is plus)
- MATLAB, Verilog-A modeling
- PCB design experience
- Knowledge of lab equipment including digital oscilloscopes, signal generators and network analyzer testers
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.