We are looking for Image Sensor Analog Design Engineer for design and development of next generation image sensors and related technologies. The candidate should have strong fundamentals in analog circuit design and ability to work independently to develop analog blocks for given specifications. The candidate should have the capability to lead, design and develop analog circuits, as well as experience in debugging/verifying design issues, plus capability to do analog layout.
As an Analog Circuit Design Engineer, you will:
- Design and work on detailed transistor level design of analog and mixed signal circuits for image sensors and related silicon/system designs.
- Perform the whole chip simulation along with the block level, transistor level schematic simulations.
- Perform the block level and transistor level layout design and optimization of sensor array readout circuits using CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre.
- Collaborate with verification, process, test, and application engineers to debug, characterize and optimize performance of fabricated image sensors and successfully bring new products from initial concept through release.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
- New circuit R&D to be ahead of current technology.
- Instruct and guide less experienced engineers when necessary.
- Must have experience/knowledge in analog circuits, digital circuits and semiconductor device physics.
- Be familiar with image sensor manufacturing technology, image sensor performance metrics, image sensor usage and integration into camera systems.
- Experience/knowledge in CMOS image sensor readout circuit design.
- Experience/knowledge in image sensor and camera system is a plus.
- MSEE or equivalent