View more related jobs
We are looking for an experienced ammonia refrigeration technician!
- Keep area clean and orderly.
- Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the plant or emergency shutdown of individual pieces of facility equipment or machinery.
- Provide quality troubleshooting and coordinate repairs as needed.
- Provide upkeep and preventative maintenance to utilities, plant facility, and machinery as needed.
- Organize and coordinate work and demonstrate control of ammonia, steam, glycol, air, and water systems.
- Perform maintenance to refrigeration system in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
- Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems.
- Perform necessary line changeovers, start-ups, and shutdowns.
- Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
- Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Maintenance Management.
- Reading, writing, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
- Must pass PFT (Pulmonary function Test).
- Possess one (1) year minimum of trade or technical skill set, such as, but not limited to Welding, Electrical, HVAC, Industrial Maintenance, or Machine Shop.
- Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Possession of State of Arkansas boiler License.
- Possess of Ammonia Refrigeration experience