With over 3,000 installations in nearly 40 countries, Pacific leads the industry with high-speed rotary and inline liquid filling and capping equipment for manufacturers of aerosol, pourable, and non-pourable viscous and semi-viscous products in the food, pharmaceutical, personal care, home care, and chemical markets. As part of the ProMach Filling & Capping business line, Federal helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Pacific Packaging Machinery is seeking an experienced, positive Aftermarket Parts Sales & Customer Service Representative for its Corona, CA location. The individual will contribute to the success of the company by establishing and maintaining good client relations. This position receives and processes to completion customer inquiries, orders, and concerns. Issue resolution, problem-solving, and providing exceptional customer service are critical aspects of this role. Being extremely resourceful combined with an ability to blend excellent communication skills with organizational and detail orientations are keys to success. This position reports to the Aftermarket Sales Manager.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as focal point for customer inquiries regarding replacement parts, technical support, and issue resolution for their equipment
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns. Research information necessary to provide customer with correct part, corrective action, and price information
- Evaluate machinery parts applications and research machinery drawings and bills of materials as necessary
- Timely and professional customer service and technical support. Establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Handle customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic equipment issues and seek solutions to resolve the problem
- Efficiently and accurately process customer quotations and follow up on open quotes to secure orders
- Process customer orders - and regularly advise customer of order status
- Provide customers with post-sales follow up if there are delays or any other concerns
- Develop customer confidence through outstanding support and relationship building
- Effectively promote aftermarket machine parts/kits/upgrades by analyzing customer’s existing machinery and potential needs
- Increase aftermarket sales volume with both existing and new customers
- Update information timely and accurately in our CRM and ERP tools
- Develop preventative maintenance plans and other aftermarket initiatives to better serve our customers
- Update company website with technical tips and product & service offerings
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Other aftermarket responsibilities as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Two-year technical degree with equivalent experience.
- Three years of industrial machinery parts sales experience in manufacturing environment or aftermarket sales & service preferred
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and mechanical and electrical bill of materials as well as ability to grasp basic technical aspects of machinery
- Excellent customer relationship building skills with strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Syteline or other CRM/ERP systems beneficial
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Resourcefulness and strong ability to solve problems.
- Ability to act with the highest degree of professionalism and etiquette. Present the organization in the best light possible and remain professional and courteous with clients at all time
- Demonstrated problem-solving attitude
- Able to work effectively to meet deadlines and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong Windows based knowledge – Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & overall strong computer skills
- Strong planning & organization skills. Must be well organized, prepared and detail oriented
- Some travel may be required
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays if needed
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.