AIM: The aim of the production Welder is to assemble fabricated aluminum products utilizing a MIG/TIG welder and welding techniques to create parts for and assemble pontoon boats.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
- Uses MIG/TIG welder to assemble fabricated aluminum parts and fixtures for pontoon boats.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Utilize tools and measuring instruments to position and align sub-assemblies, parts and raw materials in jigs.
- Set-up and operate welding machines
- Fosters a cultural of safety by adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Participates in improvement efforts by providing input, feedback and displaying willingness to adapt and change.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
Ability to Operate MIG welding equipment (TIG Capable preferred)
Knowledge of MIG and/or TIG welding techniques
Experience welding aluminum, preferred
High Attention to Detail
Hours: Standard Schedule 6:30-5:00 M-Th (Off Most Fridays)