Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training.
Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as a 35F ,350F, 350B, 35D (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting tactical all source intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must have completed a military leadership course (i.e. BLC, ALC, SLC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC).
- Bachelor’s Degree. Two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the position description.
- Minimum of an Interim Secret or Secret clearance required.
#ANSDefense #MOIP #cjpost