Tire Business names Service Tire Truck Centers as one of the best Tire Companies to work for in the United States in 2019. STTC offers an excellent benefit package, very competitive pay, and a path for employees to grow within the organization and thrive in a customer centric environment.
Perform alignments and front-end related repairs on car and light trucks. Responsible for delivering prompt, courteous and professional service to STTC internal and external customers. Should be willing to make customer satisfaction a number one priority, must be flexible and understand that job priorities will constantly change due to customer preference.
Essential Job Functions (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
• Recognize problems related to a car or light truck's alignment
• Properly perform required alignment adjustments and potential repairs to a vehicle's front end.
• Raise vehicles with hydraulic jack or lifts, and can use air tools and heavy hand held tools.
• Perform all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Use all provided safety equipment such as gloves, jackstands, wheel chocks, safety glasses. Communicates equipment needs. Report all tools or equipment that need repair or that are broken. Report all unsafe actions, problems or abnormal situations to Service Manager or Branch Manager.
• Perform daily maintenance of tools and equipment.
• Review service work orders for complete information such as required customer information, repairs performed and parts used before giving to Service Manager or office.
• Keep service department clean and organized.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel and crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required by this job, which include close vision and depth perception.
Work environment: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions; hot and cold warehouse conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Benefits include (but not limited to)
• Top Industry Wages / Competitive pay
• Full health benefit package (includes Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, and more
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays and PTO days
STTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.