Country:United States of America
Location:CA320: El Seg.-So. Campus Bldg E01 2000 East El Segundo Boulevard Building E01, El Segundo, CA, 90245 USA
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is seeking top candidates to redefine the possible in the radio-frequency (RF) domain.
Come join the RI&S Advanced Concepts & Technology (ACT) team and help lead the way in the advanced RF technology domain by solving the most challenging problems facing our customers!
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Algorithms Techniques!
This role will support a variety of programs that are defining, creating, and fielding the next-generation RF technologies and capabilities that are needed by our national defense force in order to meet and surpass the threats of today and beyond.
Due to the wide variety of programs supported by our team, the exact skillset needed or emphasized depends on the specific program. However, in this role candidates will perform some subset of the following RF-domain-specific activities:
• Design, implement, and validate algorithms for RF digital signal processing, data fusion, target tracking, and automated resource management, using both simulated and real-time demonstration data
• Design and advance the state-of-the-art of next-generation, multi-function RF systems architectures and interfaces via systems engineering requirements development and trade studies
• Modeling and simulation of sensor phenomenology, both for RF sensors (e.g. radar, SAR, ESM) and sensors outside the RF spectrum (e.g., EO/IR)
• Modeling and simulation of sensor network performance using tools produced internally or provided by external customers or groups
• Modeling and simulation of battle management command and control (BMC2) and automated resource management
• Develop and extend automated analysis tools for reducing large data sets and producing analysis outputs, e.g., RF sensor I/Q data, sensor measurement data, tracker measurement data
• Design and apply AI/ML algorithms and techniques to problems in the RF domain
• Collaborate closely within a multi-disciplinary team of systems, software, and hardware engineer.
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms