United States of America
CAG10: ALC HQ 1025 Cobb Place Blvd, Kennesaw, GA, 30144 USA
Automated Logic Engineering Technician – T2
Automated Logic is a world leader in building automation and related energy solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Automated Logic products can be found in highly advanced green building solutions across countless industries and in all corners of the globe. Our building automation systems are an integral component in LEED-certified buildings. Automated Logic is a part of Carrier, a leading provider to the building systems industries worldwide.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Analysis and repair of PCB assembly equipment (solder paste dispensing, pick and place machinery, reflow and wave soldering systems)
- Specifying replacement of consumable items within the manufacturing process
- Assisting Manufacturing Engineers in the development and improvement of processes related to PCB assembly and the deployment of new equipment.
- Utilize direct experience with electro-mechanical systems and processes to ensure equipment uptime.
- Responsible for the readiness of several groups of PCB assembly equipment.
- Contributes to the team by applying their knowledge of PCB assembly
- First-line responder for daily equipment issues
- Calibration and repair pick and place feeders, ordering and deploying silkscreen and solder paste stencils, creation and maintenance of equipment and process documentation
- May be responsible for multiple small projects and/or parts of larger projects
- Training production associates on equipment operation, Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) of equipment, and preventative maintenance processes
- Specifying/maintaining spare parts for manufacturing equipment; assisting in the creation and verification of Reflow and Wave Solder profiles
- Work with quality-related items in relation to PCB assembly and processes
Skills We Seek:
- Associate or technical school degree in an Engineering discipline or related field
- 2+ years’ experience supporting processes in a technical or manufacturing environment
- High mechanical aptitude demonstrated by the ability to understand system interactions and effective troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in the use of all hand tools.
- Soldering experience is a plus as is the proficiency in the use of hand tools and measuring devices.
- Proficient or the ability to quickly master a variety of computer software programs: MS Office, CAD, and equipment operation software.
- Ability to use data to drive decision-making. Ability to use equipment manuals to diagnose failure modes.
- The candidate must also have good time management skills, attention to detail, dependability, and the ability to ensure follow-up with customers and co-workers. Proven problem analysis and resolution skills are required.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.