The position responsibilities are:
Manages core return process from customer to supplier. (Primary Responsibility)
- Provides support to sales team by resolving supplier invoice errors and discount related issues.
- Manages the return material process related to sales orders. This process includes vendor return material authorization requests, working directly with customers and verification of proper return and invoice credit.
- Manages the repair of StandardAero owned rotable material.
- Provides customer support for: technical document requests, supplier contacts and information, alternate part numbers, warranty questions, etcetera.
- Provides 24 x 7 AOG customer phone parts support on a rotational basis with company phone and laptop.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Minimum – Associates degree and/or 1-3 years of aviation sales, material management and/ or administrative experience, preferably business aviation.
- Microsoft office program proficiency.
- Self-motivated individual able to influence others without direct control and ability to develop and execute strategy.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels is required to assist sales team, execute purchases and support customers.