This position is responsible for performing routine maintenance, and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft. Trouble-shooting, repair, and modification of aircraft components and engines is accomplished by this position. In addition, engine removal and reinstallation, operational checks, leak checks, and engine runs are all within the responsibility of the Aircraft Engine Mechanic.
Relocation Provided: Yes
-High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid FAA Powerplant certificate required.
- Three or more years experience working on turbine engines preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to communicate with customers and employees.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Must be able to think clearly, and speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.