Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Develop work package (WP) Statement of Work, in line with the technical requirement of the program.
- Harmonize WP schedule and rally the technical teams behind meeting the schedule including supplier
- Ensure measures are in place to organize and control the tasks, the priorities & budget control, with appropriate levels of visibility to issues and risks and associated mitigation plan.
- Organize and chair Integrated Development Team (IPDT) meeting, and the periodical reviews while following the BES development phases
- Prepare visibility on the work package and associated project deliverables, in line with the A/C level requirement
- Participate in program, supplier and technical review providing support and visibility to the team and management
- Ensure Project Management process oversight and adherence to Technical Risk Level (TRL) requirements, Maturity & Exit Gate Criteria, and budget control.
- Coordinate with other project organization (Bombardier Flight Test Center, Completions, …)
- Assist for generic tools deployment with the platforms and prepare Bombardier Project Management policies
- Deploy process for Lessons Learned and Best Project Practices onto the platform
- Provide platform support to the PMO change harmonization process and lead the planning and execution of the required technical changes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent. Master degree and/or PMI certification is an asset
- You have Bombardier experience and good working knowledge of BES (Bombardier Engineering System) favored
- In absence of BA knowledge, be able to describe in detail how previous work experience has prepared the candidate to lead the definition, implementation and execution of a complex engineering project
- You have 10 year or more of relevant experience with multidisciplinary team in a specific aerospace engineering field
- You have experience on at least 1 or more development programs, through the various stages of the lifecycle
- You have excellent multi-tasking, communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- You have advanced knowledge in a specific field and a breadth of knowledge of many aircraft systems
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- This position requires an organized person with leadership skills and able to work with a minimum of supervision. Logical and flexible mindsets, shows initiatives and demonstrate overview/detailed approaches.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.