PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION - SHASTA LAKE, CA
AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT MECHANIC:
Position will diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment and all makes and models of small engines, lawn mowers, and consumer products in the shop and in the field. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) basic to complex equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air conditioning systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus years working knowledge of small engine and agricultural equipment. Experience and knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems, and air conditioning systems required. Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision. Must supply own tools.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.