PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION - FERNBRIDGE, CA
AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT FIELD MECHANIC:
Position will diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment including balers, combines, windrowers and tractors at customer locations. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus years’ experience working on all makes and models of Agriculture equipment to work in the field. Must be assertive, a self-starter, team oriented and able to work without direct supervision. Must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record. Class B CDL is a plus.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.