About the role:
AGILE is part of the Business Excellence function and is responsible for the management of simple and transformational and innovative projects within 4-6 months tied into sites Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and strategic initiatives. The AGILE Champion will help build a transformation program that enables us to respond and adapt quickly, flexibly, and collaboratively.
The AGILE Champion will deliver business improvements by engaging all employees, participate in AGILE Community of Practice (COP), sharing best practices across the network, implement AGILE initiatives within one or more workstreams in the GMS (Global Manufacturing Supply) and GQ (Global Quality) organizations and be a champion of change within the site and organization. Upon 2+ years of successful term in this role, AGILE Champions will be considered as viable candidates for the next best-fitting opportunities to further progress their careers in the organization. You will report for the AGILE Lead.
How you will contribute:
- Seeks, identifies and shares Good Practice with the AGILE community.
- Will be a collaborator for the site, being part of the AGILE global community.
- Work with the AGILE Lead or BE head to ensure implementation of the site AGILE Roadmap.
- Coach AGILE Champions to build knowledge/capabilities and support them on the implementation of AGILE projects.
- Support AGILE Champions on their successful curriculum completion.
- Liaise with site subject matter experts on AGILE programs, understands interdependencies and related risks and looks for mitigation plans.
- Maintains individual AGILE project information and reporting.
- Work with site departments and function and looks for new AGILE opportunities.
- Exhibit a strong AGILE mindset and be a role model for change at the local site.
- Support Change Management activities related to AGILE programs.
- Experience with lean methodologies and tool.
- Project Management capabilities.
- Recognized as individual that demonstrates performance over time and an aptitude for learning agility.
- Agile learner with proven abilities to put theory into practice.
- Project management capabilities.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree science, engineering, statistics and data science or another related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience or Business Excellence/CI or relevant CGMP experience.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Information/Operation, Technology, Innovation Management and Project Management.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to provide quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. You may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility
- Able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
- 5% Travel
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
USA - CA - Thousand Oaks - Rancho Conejo