Why work for us?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
As the world’s global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, Holcim is reinventing how the world builds to make it greener and smarter for all. Supported by a 70,000 strong global team spread across 70 markets and four business segments, we are committed to becoming a net zero company. To do so, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture.
Holcim inc. is recruiting for a full-time night shift (6pm - 6am) Foreman at the Stringtown, OK site.
What we Offer...
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- 40 hour weekly pay guarantee
- Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Holistic health & well-being programs for physical, mental/emotional and financial health with access to resources and benefits to help focus on staying well through education and prevention
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for health and dependent Care
- Vision and other voluntary benefits and discounts
- Retirement Savings – 401(k)
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinates and oversees activities of workers engaged in production operations of Aggregate Quarry division
- Responsible work planning, scheduling, directing, performing, and evaluating the repair and servicing of equipment; establishes deadlines and modifies work schedules to meet deadlines; determines what materials need to be produced and establishes production goals; provides estimates of materials, costs, and timelines for production; inspects actual performance and supervises and assists subordinate employees
- Inspects work facilities to determine proper utilization and maintenance and adherence to safety regulations
- Participate in the preparation of specifications for new construction equipment
- Maintain an effective system of communication with supervisors and customers serviced
- Other duties as assigned
We're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 – 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Strong knowledge and understanding related to company products, processes and equipment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent people skills and have high potential for strong leadership development
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and must be able to deal effectively with people using a facilitative approach
- Knowledge and upkeep of any required computer applications used to support the duties