Job Location: RVCO225 - Corona, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: General Labor
Load, adjust or remove wood cabinet parts and pieces from storage areas equipment or work tables, using hand or equipment (if applicable), and place workpieces in next area of process.
- Sand wood to correct defects or prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand or power tools, or loading equipment.
- Measure and verify quality of finished wood pieces by visually inspecting them, comparing them to templates, or other finished products.
- Mark defects such as color variances, wood grains, knotholes, cracks, and splits for repair or;
- Fill cracks or imperfections by spreading filler, putty or apply solutions/chemicals on defected workpieces when applicable using hand tools.
- Must be willing to rotate to alternative station of similar requirements when requested.
- Report needed repair regarding equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, bent, twist, for 8+ hours a day
- Must be 18 years of age to work in warehouse
- Must be able to pass Fit for Duty assessment specific to a safety sensitive work environment prior to start of 1st day
Normal work hours:
- 1st Shift – 5:00am to 1:30pm,
- 2nd Shift – 3:30pm to 12:00am (Increased wage differential for 2nd shift workers)
- with mandatory overtime when necessary during the week and on weekends.
ECI Cares; if your contracted work opportunity is transitioned to full time employment opportunity with ECI, following are a few benefits of becoming part of ECI's team:
- Full Benefits: All health benefits are effective on the first of the month following 60 days of the date of hire.
- Kaiser administers our Health plan; inclusive of free annual wellness check, Low cost prescriptions, multiple locations.
- Guardian is our Dental and Anthem is our Vision Provider offering rich benefits to our employees
- 401k with Employer contributions
- Paid holidays
- Incentive programs
- Opportunity for advancement on the production line and within the company for those that show leadership and organizational skills.
- A committee formed to enrich the lives of our team members and communities we serve. If you have an initiative that meets that goal, we will consider helping you support it!
- Environmental/People Friendly –
- People Friendly By using only water based chemicals to stain our cabinets and complying with the Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) program of the California Airborne Toxic Control group you are guaranteed that no unnecessary urea-added formaldehyde has been added to your cabinets during any stage of the production process, as online games, that could help you to relax, for example like this one. Therefore reducing the level of emissions found in your home allowing you a safer and cleaner space to live.
- Earth Friendly - All of our plywood is made of 100% recycled content and qualifies for the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) credits MR 4.1 and MR 4.2 established by the U.S. Green Building Council. All of our plywood, particle board and MDF material is certified by the California Airborne Toxic Control (CARB) program for reduced formaldehyde emissions during the manufacturing process. A select number of our wood products are also Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified in association with the Rainforest Alliance Group. A process which maintains sustainable forestry practices by eliminating the process of clear-cutting lumber. While promoting rainforest/forest diversity and integrity by ensuring the tree’s that are cut down are not only replanted but that only selected trees are cut down as well.
Excel Cabinets, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request, by contacting us. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.