Middle River Aerostructure Systems is a world-leading manufacturer of thrust reversers (the braking system on a jet engine), engine nacelle components and specialized aerostructures. It supplies and supports these products for engine makers, airplane manufacturers and aircraft operators. Located on Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore, MRAS has a 1.7-million sq. ft. facility situated on 180 acres – where the company and its predecessors have designed, built and equipped civil and military aircraft for over 90 years. In 2019, MRAS was acquired by ST Engineering North America, the U.S. affiliate of Singapore-based ST Engineering – becoming a part of its global network of aerospace facilities and offices. With the ownership change, the company was renamed Middle River Aerostructure Systems.
All activities providing the necessary support on pre- and post-contractual administration & management, Terms & Conditions of the contract and the Management of claims. Also involves definition, management, and execution of risk modeling activities in support of the contract or project. Also involves definition, management, and execution of contract estimating processes and activities to support tenders and project reviews.
· Develops MRO and Service strategies in alignment with contract requirements and business needs.
· Responsible for understanding and executing all contractual ad-hoc pricing agreements with customers.
· Responsible for establishing and delivering ad-hoc pricing for customer requests.
· Develops and deliver price lists incorporating input from Product Management, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Sales. Manages pricing process and metrics across all product lines. Establishes pricing process improvements with customers and across functions.
· Presents to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
· Other tasks as assigned
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. 1-3 years of aviation support and/or materials pricing proposal strategies experience is required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer interaction, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of aviation processes with demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects with minimal guidance.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
MRAS is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value.