Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a All Source Analyst SME at Beale AFB CA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Will provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g., Undersecretary level or higher).
- Advise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
- Define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations and DoD Agencies.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 20 years of experience OR a Masters Degree and 15 years of experience . Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Must have expert experience in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies .
- Must have demonstrated experience in providing strategic and technical guidance to very Senior Defense planners and policymakers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- Previous experience working within the ACC ISR enterprise .
Pay Range - -