Your Role: What you'll be doing
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse per established procedures.
Your Background: What education and experience you'll need
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Any additional requirements that apply are described under Your Background: what skills you'll need
About ULA: What makes us different
Because we understand launch success comes through the collective efforts of a team, we seek the best to join us. We value ethics, ingenuity, diversity and professional development for employees at all levels.
We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits including:
- 401(k) match plus an additional employer contribution
- Discretionary annual incentive bonus for eligible employees.
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work environments
Additionally, most salaried ULA team members work a “9/80 schedule,” meaning they enjoy every other Friday off. Benefits and work schedules may vary for union-represented hourly positions and are described in the applicable collective bargaining agreement.COVID Vaccination Policy.
ULA has adopted a vaccination policy to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. All prospective, newly hired, and/or onboarding employees must receive the COVID-19 vaccination in full prior to their start date with ULA. Vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless otherwise exempted by approved reasonable accommodation.Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR).
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15 (e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information).ULA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other categories protected by law.
ULA is a participant in the federal E-Verify Program. Posters in PDF format pertaining to this program can be accessed by clicking on the links identified below. E-Verify Participation poster (English
) and Right to Work poster ( English
).Interested in growing in your career with ULA?
Apply today. We look forward to learning more about you!
Your Background: What skills you'll need
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and personal transportation to drive between work locations.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain forklift license.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field preferred.
- Ability to operate company vehicles and Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) such as forklifts, lift-trucks, pallet-jacks, and other material handling equipment in the movement/delivery of materials.
- Ability to successfully complete the required SAP training and show acceptable skill level in the Inventory Management and Warehouse Management modules.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed written work instructions and other printed or graphical instruction.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions when required. (ex. rain and heat).
- Ability to lift/push/carry up to 35 lbs., climb stairs or ladders, bend, kneel, squat, stoop, work overhead, reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and different shifts to support operations.
At ULA, success comes through the efforts of a strong, united team.
Thanks for your interest in United Launch Alliance, the world’s most experienced and reliable space launch company!
Successfully launching more than 140 consecutive missions doesn’t just happen. It’s credit to the commitment of our 2,500 team members and the systems and processes we use to pull them together.
As a ULA employee, you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career while working in a team-oriented culture that combines technology, innovation, ingenuity and a commitment to the extraordinary.
Together, our unshakable unity yields stronger solutions and better results as we carry out our mission to save lives, explore the universe, and connect the world.
Our team is excited to meet you!