Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Closely collaborate with senior leaders to effectively assess their communications needs and provide a successful mix of communications support and guidance
- Develop employee-centric communications to help us drive engagement and raise awareness for Bombardier’s business strategy across all levels of the organization;
- Build PowerPoint presentations, emails, posters, etc. that help clearly convey important messages to different audience groups;
- Develop communications templates, processes and tools that support our goal of creating a strong communications culture throughout the organization;
- Help our employee communication team develop new, effective ways to connect employees with our mission, goals and strategy – especially our employees that don’t access to computer at work;
- Define communications KPIs, tracking their progress and making recommendations for improvement;
- Partner with other members of the Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs team to ensure plans are integrated across functions and aligned for the greatest possible impact;
- Stay abreast of employee communication best practices and leveraging internal feedback mechanisms to evolve channels and strategy
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Journalism, or the equivalent in years of experience;
- You have at least 4 years of communications experience with a focus on employee communications;
- You have in-depth understanding of employee communications principles and practices that help you create effective communications;
- You have an understanding of the key principles of strong change management;
- You demonstrate initiative as well as excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- You have proven ability to coach executives, provide candid counsel and act as a trusted advisor;
- You have experience dealing with large-scale change in a matrixed environment;
- You have excellent spoken and written communications skills in English and French;
- You have amazing Microsoft Office 365 skills;
- You have experience working with leaders, creating impact through strong communications and supporting large-scale organizational changes;
- You possess a strategic mindset, you’re energized by change and driven by results and you’re proactive, solution-driven, and detail-oriented;
- You have graphic design skills;
- You share a love for online communications with an aptitude for technology.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.