Advanced Product Engineer – Physical Verification
- Wilsonville, United States of America; Fremont, United States of America
- Research & Development
- 277676 Digital Industries
** Job Description**
Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Advanced Product Engineer – Physical Verification
Job Reference #: 277676
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Fremont, CA
This job contributes to Siemens EDA’s success by partnering with customers to understand their design flows and work with engineering to deliver solutions that provide unprecedented value in a timely manner. The Product Engineer is essential to connecting our talented engineering team with the needs of customers, as well as deploying and supporting those solutions to the extended customer base. Responsibilities Include:
- Solutions Development.
- Understand customer design flows from both an user interaction level and system level Facilitate discussions with individual users, design teams, and CAD teams to reach a common understanding of customer needs.
- Define product requirements and prioritize release contents and schedules Build partnerships across all organization levels, internal business customers, technical support resources, and external business partners.
- Responsible for identifying trends and gaps with existing systems and solutions, especially in the area of digital design and chip assembly. Identify opportunities and propose projects to improve systems, tools, and infrastructure.
- Partner with engineering, support, and customers to define and bring to market new features and products that leverage the Calibre platform in the digital design environment and chip finishing flow.
- Build test cases so that engineering can implement and test new features Production Support.
- Support internal and external customers Manage quarterly release priorities and partner with engineering, QA, documentation, and the field to ensure smooth development, testing, and deployment of new features and products.
- Prepare and deploy marketing materials to support sales and deployment.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations and benchmarks.
- Effectively communicate value proposition of Calibre design solutions to customers Documenting processes and compiling app notes/user manuals for the Product Management team and customers
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field is required. MS degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience with EDA tools focusing on Physical Design and Verification is required.
- Proficient with industry-leading P&R implementation flows at 14nm or below using Cadence Innovus and/or Synopsys ICC2.
- Proficient with physical and electrical verification flows in a digital environment.
- Extensive experience with a scripting language is required. TCL, PERL, or Python are acceptable.
- Understand how tool features affect deployment and support in customer design flows.
- Experience working with international cross-functional teams.
- Successful technical, analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with multiple customer levels.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including internationally.
- Position able to be located in Fremont, CA or Wilsonville, OR. Wilsonville, OR is preferred.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19. #LI-MGRP
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .
We value your privacy
Manage Consent Preferences: