Being on the BlueHalo team means working alongside the brightest minds in technology on the toughest challenges facing our nation – not just every once in a while, but every single day. Together, we are leading the transformation of modern warfare and each BlueHalo employee plays a key role. That’s why our investment in you goes beyond a rewarding salary and benefits package. We’re committed to providing our people with the best opportunities to develop their skills, share their knowledge, and push their innovative ideas to the cutting-edge. Having fun doing it with a team that feels like family all across BlueHalo Nation is the ultimate perk. From Space and Directed Energy to Cyber and Intelligence to C4ISR and Air & Missile Defense, there is no limit to where you can take your career with us. Are you ready to launch a career at BlueHalo?
BlueHalo is looking for Advanced MDS Systems Engineer. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The Advanced MDS System Engineer will assist architecture design team to draw ideas and concepts from the top experts in missile defense, best innovators, best technologists, best strategic thinkers, and best business-case thinkers from across the nation from government, industry, entrepreneurial startups, and academia Provide architecture design solutions that are visionary and pragmatic Assist in gaining the support for cooperation and integration of capabilities for missile defense with Military services, DOD, other agencies, international partners, and within MDA.
- Master's Degree in a STEM field 12+ years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated understanding of system of system architecture design, system architecture, systems engineering, computer engineering, hardware/software integration, and data engineering disciplines
- Ability to think critically (i.e., research, understand, analyze, synthesize, and critique) creating solutions to new and one-of-a-kind program challenges and issues as they arise Ability to propose and execute technical project solutions which align with customer strategic goals, proposing courses of action based on overarching leadership goals and objectives MBSE experience
- Experience writing and coordinating engineering and technology integration and migration strategies
- Ability to negotiate best technical and program solutions within environmental and leadership constraints
- Conscientious, agreeable, and open-minded individual who can lead teams to creatively meet technical challenges, drive groups to create solutions, and orchestrate deployment actions
- Ability to apply creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Experience with DoD systems and system-of-systems
- Experience working in the Missile Defense Agency or the Missile Defense mission domain TS/SCI Clearance
- An understanding of the Systems Engineering “vee” is needed as well as an understanding of the communications and data flow through out the AWS.
- Energetic, conscientious, collaborative, and self starting
- Experience with DoD systems and system-of-systems Experience working in the Missile Defense Agency or the Missile Defense mission domain
Leading the Transformation
The BlueHalo Effect It speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It’s who we are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured. Join us and become a vital element of The BlueHalo Effect! EEO Statement BlueHalo is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected]
Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries.