Currently hiring for all shifts: Advanced Machine Operators
$23.00/hour with $800 bonus after 8 weeks of employment
$2 shift premium for 2nd shift with $1000 sign on bonus
$1 shift premium for 3rd shift Overview:
The role of the Advanced Machine Operator (Lead Associate) is to run highly automated machines for parts production at the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness. Primary Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
Ideal Associate Must Possess:
- Perform all work safely, following all safety procedures.
- Operate machines at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness to include: preventative maintenance (PM), machine set-up and changeover, material changes, quality checks, machine adjustments to maintain high level of quality, and monitor and document daily machine performance, and maintain production requirements.
- Receive training to run any and all aspects of the production line when necessary.
- Thorough understanding of machine operation, function, and interaction between machine sections in order to perform machine fault recovery
- Support Kaizen (continuous improvement) activities, train new team members, learn and implement troubleshooting techniques, take all steps necessary to meet the customer's needs.
- Strong work ethic
- Eye for safety and quality
- Ability to take ownership over individual responsibilities
- Drive to keep up with fast paced production requirements
- Positive team orientation
- Desire to accept constructive criticism and utilize feedback for future growth
- Good dexterity and be willing and able to work overtime
- Punctual mentality with a strong attendance history
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least one 1 year of experience/general knowledge of mechanical systems (obtained by running mass production equipment in a manufacturing environment or by work in related fields such as automotive repair, etc.)
- Ability to pass a validated hands-on mechanical aptitude assessment: A timed assessment measuring understanding of mechanisms and mechanical systems, mechanical reasoning, and the proper use of appropriate tools.
DENSO is an advanced mobility supplier and global Fortune 500 company. Here, we innovate, create and make things to change how the world moves. We develop technology and components for major automakers worldwide, which you can find on nearly every vehicle make and model on the road today.
At our core, DENSO wants to make the world a better place. And, we have the ability to do so using our broad product portfolio, which spans mobility electronics, thermal systems, electrification systems, powertrain systems, sensors & semiconductors, and non-automotive businesses.
We’re far reaching: Globally headquartered in Japan, we have 170K+ employees across 221 facilities in 35 countries across the globe. Here in North America, our headquarters is in Southfield, Michigan. Last year, we had $47.6 billion in global consolidated revenue with North America contributing $10.9 billion.