GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Timekeeping Administrator duties:
• Reviews the missing punch list daily, determines actual time worked, and enters correct punches into the Time & Attendance
• Enters badge ID numbers for all new employees and temp labors
• Adds and maintains schedule templates and shift differentials
• Reports to IT via ticketing system any software issues or time clock issues and ensures that time system clocks are operating properly
• Establishes schedules and performs time system daily maintenance, including resolving any system polling and posting problems
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Attention to detail, A sense of urgency
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
What projects will you work on in this role?
• Teambuilding and driving company financial performance
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 1 year of related experience and/or training
• Experience with payroll system of record (preferably Kronos)
• PC literate to include Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!