- The MSP Invoice Administrator will work cooperatively with members of the Finance, Accounting, Billing and other operational departments in the issuance of invoices to customers. Other primary duties include:
- Review work orders and sales orders for accuracy and completeness (material issues, labor, pricing, etc…)
- Apply guidelines and special programs as part of the Maintenance Service Plan, Warranty Coverage, and other programs; calculate pro-rates and code accordingly.
- File claims within customer portals which include Honeywell and other OEM’s.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing.
- Research cost / sale / markup on materials.
- Research and process credit memos
- Research and process add-bills
- Maintain billing work order files.
- Track exceptions, research data conflicts, and provide resolution to customer issues.
- Ensure continuous process improvement within the billing / work order environment.
- Other duties may include report and spreadsheet development, filing, supply ordering and other duties as assigned.
Relocation Provided: No
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a finance, accounting billing or administrative / clerical business environment.
- Strong detail orientation, math skills, analytical skills, organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills are all preferred.
- Ability to utilize a calculator, computer keyboard and telephone is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Excel skills required.
- Proficient typing skills (at least 40 WPM).
- Experience with an AS400 system is desirable