- Ensure that data recorded in D365, ADP, Connect system is accurate.
- Perform regular system audits to identify inconsistencies and ensure data integrity. Correct data as needed, or guide others to correct errors.
- Respond to inquiries from other HR Team Members & Management related to data in ADP and Connect System.
- Assist employees with payroll changes – federal & state tax, direct deposit
- Issue timecard badges and replace badges as necessary
- Complete all new hire paperwork
- Assist with open enrollment and new hire benefit orientation
- Enter temporary employees into appropriate systems and spreadsheets, notify supervisors, and end assignments, as necessary.
- Perform various administrative benefit functions (track insurance premium payments for employees on LOA, Age 26 report, review terminations in HCM, Metflife beneficiary information, etc.)
- Ensure vacation and sick requests are collected and processed on time.
- Work with HR Operations & Management to identify ways to streamline and reduce errors.
- Assist in implementing improved processes/systems. Recommend any solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements where applicable.
- Participate in the implementation of new systems, processes or functionality.
- Provide training, general guidance and assistance to employees and managers regarding end-user support, researching and resolving data issues.
- Develops standard reports, SOP procedures, guidelines and documentation and train functional users in processes and functionality to effectively utilize the system in HR processes.
- Develops reports and analyzes data from Payroll systems for responding to wage and hour payroll calculations, data requests, meeting regulatory requirements.
- Run reports of moderate to high complexity from HRIS, D365, Connect, and Payroll system.
- Maintenance of foundational structure, i.e., job titles, department, pay changes, management updates etc. Ensuring proper paperwork & required approval signatures are submitted prior to changes.
- Back up support for mass upload processing as needed.
- Employee Engagement, be affective with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Additional assignment may include special projects where applicable.
- Excellent data and detail-orientation skills with an understanding of the impact of data on the organization and its employees.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions that align with company policies and employment laws.
- Ability to work and problem solve independently utilizing available resources and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coach others.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with online HRIS and other types of HR systems.
- Excellent customer service skills with all levels of management.
- Excellent organization skills and proven attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use judgment on sensitive issues and discretion in daily work.
- Ability to work effectively with inter-department teams and to encourage strong working relationships. Promote teamwork.
- Employee Interactions. 20% time on shop floor. Administer employee surveys, collect & data entry submissions for high-level reporting
- Excellent employee/customer focused communication skills (patience, attentiveness, courtesy). .
- Ability to be able to work effectively within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to ask questions and follow up in order to ensure data integrity.
- Prior Payroll experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Min 2-years office administrative experience required; minimum 1 year exposure to relevant HR environment and processes required
- Proficient with office equipment (fax machine, printer/scanner, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to market Samuel Roll Form Group using Social Media. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Communication Skills. Effective orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Interact with many types of people at all levels of an organization or outside the organization
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY