Dole Packaged Foods is a purpose led health and wellness organization that “champions a more equitable world.” A world where everyone has the right to nutrition from the goodness of the earth and we reduce these gaps, one action at a time.
This is a dynamic opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented, proactive individual to support the Product Development and Innovation (PDI) Team (which has global responsibilities) activities that maintains the smooth running of this department. Primary responsibility is to provide administrative and some logistics support to the CIO and PDI team, Procurement team, and maintaining centralized office supplies for the WLV location.
This role provides flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of home and our Westlake Village, CA office.
- Coordinates the purchase order, vendor set up and invoicing process for the PDI & Procurement Dept - which includes a large volume of vendor invoices
- Supports the PDI team in the management of product/pack samples (internal and external samples) between locations (WLV, Dole Thai, Dole Fil, SG Office etc)
- Maintain various departmental spreadsheet(s) for both the PDI and Procurement teams
- Answer and direct telephone calls, and other inquiries, as appropriate
- Arrange travel and process expense reports for department team members
- Assist with departmental filing and recordkeeping requirements
- Coordinate meeting and/or catering arrangements for department
- Order and stock office supplies for the WLV building
- Provide administrative support
- Other administrative support including copying, scanning, filing, mailing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience providing administrative support
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced excel skills
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system strongly preferred
- Previous experience paying and tracking invoices is strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Analytical thinker, able to manipulate and interpret data
- Ability to provide high quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Passionate about a purpose driven career
- Excellent interpersonal skill set and able to work effectively within cross-functional teams
Education & Certification:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to sit and use the computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and use a variety of office equipment; ability to lift 15 pounds and reach overhead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.