The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a collection of responsibilities which must take place. These responsibilities may in fact be shared amongst Administrative Coordinators and each coordinator should be cross trained and conversant on how to effectively complete all required tasks. The Administrative Coordinator is a multi-faceted role that supports the functions of Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, DOT Compliance, Legal, Labor Relations, and other AUS Corporate departments.
- On site Payroll responsibilities: Support the Payroll Group Processor in the processing of payroll weekly including, but not limited to, the tracking time and attendance, reporting commissions, and other related payroll in accordance with company policy and our on-site collective bargaining agreement(s).
- Forward and/or post all notices from Central, Regional management and the Group Processor to the market center employees with regard to Company Policy, Payroll, HR and Compliance practices.
- Review and maintain the time and attendance system.
- On site HR responsibilities: Implement new administration procedures and forms as directed by the Group Processor, HR management and Finance.
- Maintain existing employee Personnel files, DOT, OSHA, and other H/R compliant record keeping as directed by Finance or Human Resources.
- Support New Hire Orientation and compile New Hire packets according to Central Office Guidelines in cooperation with the Group Processor.
- On site Accounting responsibilities: Review, Support and Maintain the Management Reports including, but not limited to, the Gain & Loss report in Field Management Reporting, monthly inventory, and the monthly API review.
- Further support the business process around accurate inventory counts, safety and API reviews.
- Support the weekly input of manual data required for the Key Performance Measures (KPM).
- On site Office responsibilities: Support the Daily Office functions by ordering supplies through iProcurement, ordering business cards, picking up mail (where applicable), ordering computers for new employees & attending to the Front Desk.
- On site Functional Responsibilities: Support the Billing Function within the MC by Printing Invoices/ Settlement Sheets/ etc. and Scanning and Sending Billing Related Information to the Billing Hub or Customer Desk.
- Support Management Reporting within the MC by providing reports to the Management team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
- Experience with Oracle Business Suite, a plus.
Working Environment/Safety Requirements:
- No special physical requirements for this position.
- Position is situated in an office environment.
- Work Experience 1-5 yrs., preferred; Microsoft Suite Experience, specifically Excel required.
- 2 year degree preferred but not required.