DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire and Administrative Billing Specialist in Peachtree Corners, GA! This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented and organized individual. This role will perform billing functions as well as other administrative and customer service job responsibilities.
- Responsible for verifying and processing daily invoices.
- Assist with the entering of sales orders, reviewing of contracts, and request related documents as required.
- Enter the information in the service ticket with sufficient information that allows the dispatcher to send a qualified technician to the job site with information about the problem prior to their arrival at the job site.
- Maintain project folders where required, as needed.
- Follow-up on project details and keep track of the large and small details of each project.
- Receive daily job tickets, check tickets for description of work completed, extra parts used on the job, and required paperwork.
- Processes billing transactions in a timely and productive manner.
- Ensure all job labor is costed and billed correctly on each job ticket.
- Audit job costs entered in the billing system and printed on tentative registers to billed amount daily, to assure costing is in line with the billed amount.
- Meets production goals and month end processing requirements.
- Assist with phones as needed
- Communicate with customer, supervisor, or other office personnel in an effective and timely manner.
- Must have strong attention to detail and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong analytical skills.
- Need to be able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Construction administrative, billing, and customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with AIA pay applications and waivers is a plus.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge.
- Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program.
- Paid time off plan.
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.