Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Maryland, and Illinois.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant supporting permit coordination in our Commerce City, CO office.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and obtain all applicable permit data and information associated and required for successful permit submission and approval.
- Local knowledge of traffic control permitting requirements.
- Track timeline schedules for obtaining approved permits from local city, county and state agencies or any other required permitting entity and distribute to all appropriate parties, internally and externally as required.
- Confer with project managers, engineers or contractors to ensure accuracy of project data.
- Prepare and submit all required permit applications and associated documents to approving agencies.
- Track and manage permits for multiple projects concurrently.
- Communicate with permit approving agencies as required to confirm timelines, proper procedures, and documentation requirements are met.
- Track all documents associated with the permit process from initial review through final permit approval to ensure timelines/schedules are met and to provide timely follow-up as required.
- Manage all documents associated with the project permit process from initial review through final permit approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to be effective and efficient
- Must be comfortable and effective working in an environment with changing demands, delays and responding to unexpected situations
- Ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Proficient user of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with all customers (internal/external)
- Bilingual Spanish skills desired, but not required
It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! We are growing and need to add talent. Q3 Contracting’s goal is to exceed customer expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you fit our culture and are looking for a new position, with opportunities to advance and grow with a reputable, stable company, look no further!
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Compensation: $18 - $21/hr depending on experience
Q3 Contracting provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third Party Agency Notice:
Primoris will not accept any unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiting agencies either domestic or international. Primoris nor its subsidiaries will be responsible for any fees from the use of any unsolicited resumes either through our ATS or via electronic mail systems from any agency representative or agency consultant unless your firm is an approved vendor partner with a current executed agreement.