Primoris Renewable Energy is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in our office full-time. Our office is located 15 minutes from the Denver airport.
- Monitor kitchens throughout the day to ensure to ensure each are fully stocked. Empty dishwashers. Order fruit and other items for kitchens so snacks are readily available for employees.
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis.
- Keep office, meeting rooms and kitchens organized and stocked.
- Work with the onboarding team to order equipment, desk supplies and lunches.
- Create and maintain new hire tracker, IT tickets for new employees and employee promotions.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for self and senior management.
- Check and distribute mail; Create and ship USPS, UPS/FedEx shipments, including FedEx freight.
- Order food/catering when needed and set up/clean up.
- Manage meeting room calendars.
- Collaborate on Administrative Team projects.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Confirm restaurant reservations for senior staff.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must be courteous and diplomatic in dealing with others.
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferred. Experience working in a professional office environment.