As posted by the hiring company
- Monitors and maintains inventory levels; enters purchase orders, performs monthly cycle counts and reconciliation activities, audits the receiving and inspection reports.
- Own office support activities such as hosting customers, supply ordering, answering telephones, mail delivery and cleanliness of common areas.
- Ensure the execution of facilities maintenance involving the scheduling of repairs, supply ordering and providing feedback to vendors.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve UPM’s operational abilities. Track and report on performance against contract obligations, internal audit results and other defined business indicators.
- Support HR by serving as an employee liaison; keeping bulletin boards updated, filing of employee training documents and assisting with other company initiatives.
- Business calendar management for operations leadership and customer visits.
- Provides clerical support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, data entry, photocopying, filing, faxing and emailing.
- Other duties as assigned.