We are a dedicated group of scientists, physicians, and entrepreneurs working to discover and develop immunotherapies to treat and cure cancer. We are passionate about the work we do, and if you’re looking for an inspired environment, passionate colleagues, and a culture focused on nurturing employees to hone their skills for individual and team success, we invite you to join us.
In the role of Administrative Assistant, you will be part of a team working to support the CEO, ensuring the smooth running and coordination of both day-to-day situations and exceptional, unforeseen circumstances. We are looking for a solutions-focused individual, with a proven track record of success in fast-paced, high-pressure environments. An interest in oncology, nonprofit work, and global events is preferred, though not required.
- Manage CEO’s calendar, including prioritizing using good judgment. Schedule and run logistics for complex meetings; this includes, but is not limited to: attendee communications, venue management, audio/video set-up, program material preparation and distribution, transport arrangements, and catering details.
- Coordinate complex, often multi-stop and international, travel arrangements, including booking accommodation and local transportation; fulfilling passport/visa requirements; and recording, compiling, and submitting expenses. Must be able to track and anticipate potential travel issues and respond in real time.
- Proactively manage communication; screen telephone or email inquiries; and respond to urgent requests, including those from internal/external stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Maintain files, invoices, and purchase orders to assist with budget forecasts. Learn to predict likely budgeting requirements for upcoming months.
- Work across departments to coordinate travel, event planning, and information sharing.
- 3 years of professional administrative experience; recent university graduates may be considered, if they have relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, with potential travel required.
- Ability to absorb high volumes of information, use critical thinking to complete requests with limited information, adapt to changing situations, and execute multiple, overlapping assignments in a timely manner. Bring a high attention to detail and an eye toward problem-solving to shifting, time-sensitive projects and interactions.
- Enthusiasm for working cooperatively, helping and supporting others, and learning how to creatively maximize time and delegate tasks to play to team members’ strengths.