The points below highlight the Administrative Assistant duties:
• Provides administrative support by: screening incoming calls and providing requested information to clients, maintaining manager’s calendars, composing and proofreading routine correspondence, preparing reports as assigned and processing expense reports for each location
• Prepares all incoming invoices from each location for payment by reviewing, coding, submitting to Vice President and/or General Manager for approval, and sending to Corporate
• Maintains filing of all invoices generated and other general correspondence
• Maintains all office equipment by ordering supplies and placing service calls
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Super supportive personality
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
• Positive Attitude, Initiative and attentiveness to details
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.